STARRY supports children, youth, and parents in crisis through services that protect, educate, and promote strong families. As part of their services, they are a licensed foster care agency. They are looking for babysitters to support foster families. Babysitters are licensed to take care of foster children. Volunteers must complete a training and a background check.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Morning, Mid-Day, Afternoon, Evening
- Children/Youth, Family/Community, Foster Care/Adoption
- North, South, Central, East, West
- North Austin, Northeast Austin, West Austin, South Austin, Southeast Austin, Georgetown, Oak Hill, Cedar Park, Manor, Northwest Austin, Central Austin, East Austin, Southwest Austin, Round Rock, Buda/Kyle, Westlake, Del Valle, Pflugerville
- Group types:
- Individual, Group